Villa Solemare | St John Luxury Vacation Rental
1-3 BR | St John Luxury Vacation Rental & Old World Charm
Villa Solemare is one of the most gracious St John Luxury Vacation Rentals perfect for couples or small family vacations. Will sleep, 7 guests. See our amazing 3D VIRTUAL TOUR. Click for RATES details. Kissed by the sun and sea with Mediterranean-inspired charm, this is Coral Bay St John’s most luxurious vacation rental. Equally suitable for more than couples, the owner cleverly designed Villa Solemare to be comfortable and cozy for only two while allowing the space to entertain the family. Villa Solemare’s Old-world charm envelops you in its sensual warmth and beauty. The mature landscaped gardens are one of the loveliest features. Villa Solemare’s floor plan features marble floors throughout, sumptuous detailing and mind-blowing views. Steeped in warmth and charm it is one of the best St John Luxury Vacation Rentals located in peaceful Coral Bay. Perfect for small wedding receptions as well.
COVID 19 Statement. Staying safe on vacation is easier at our Private Villas & Beach Resorts. Each accommodation is safely situated on private property for your friends or family’s exclusive enjoyment. Our carefully trained staff is routinely tested and apply the highest standards of caution and cleanliness. We use EPA-registered disinfectants to wipe down all surface areas and the same disinfectants are available for your use. We’re a family-owned business since 2005, and nothing is more important to us than the safety, peace of mind, and happiness of our guests. In these challenging times, we’re here for you. Book with us soon. You deserve it!
St John Luxury Vacation Rental | Private Romantic Getaway
This luxury St John Luxury Vacation Rental was lovingly crafted by master craftsman from around the world and is one of the most exquisite villas on St John. Designed by renowned Caribbean architect Glen Speer, this luxury St John Vacation Rental brings comfort and romance to a private rural, residential hillside. Villa Solemare in a class by itself. Mahogany ceilings, marble, antiques, stone detailing, landscaped gardens, and restaurateur-level Chef’s Kitchen … plus a 30,000-gallon infinity-edge pool that will blow your mind. Not to be missed in this lifetime.
St John Luxury Vacation Rental | Near Best Beaches
Located on the quiet side of St John you are only minutes away from all of St John’s amazing sandy beaches. However, the most comfortable times at Villa Solemare are sometimes far away from the beach, simply lounging around your infinity-edge pool free from the sand flies and tucked into your own quiet, verdant hillside. Enjoy magnificent sunsets with the one or ones you love and you will never regret the decision. There are 3 air-conditioned bedrooms. The two master bedrooms have matching killer views of the glorious Virgin Island chain and the 3rd Bedroom has a garden view.
Hand-Crafted Luxury Vacation Rental
This romantic and hand-crafted St John Vacation Rental masterpiece is one-of-a-kind because the owner was a consummate romantic himself. A career restaurateur, he grew up in Genoa and vacationed in Sardinia. He once told me that when he first sailed into St John, the pristine panoramic views reminded of Sardinia’s dramatic coastline in Italy with clear blue skies and crystal turquoise waters. So he built his dream here. A romantic Caribbean villa dream home with the same care he put into his signature risotto. He fell in love and so will you. This private St John Luxury Vacation Rental has no equal in Coral Bay when it comes to privacy, detailing, and warmth.
Best Caribbean Weddings | Dream Reception Venue
Also, one of the best Caribbean honeymoon and wedding destinations since 2009. The accommodations are both gracious and spacious for the wedding couple and up to 4 additional family members, all with private baths. But, combine Villa Solemare other Mooncottages villas nearby, and you can have up to 12 bedrooms all within a 1-3 minute walk of one another. Bring your wedding here, then, spend a relaxing week mingling and lounging on the grounds of our other Caribbean villas with family and friends. Just ask us how.
Read HomeAway Reviews
1. Travel Insurance: We highly recommend Trip Interruption Insurance for any unexpected issues like family emergencies or rare severe weather. We cannot be held responsible for refunds of any kind due to these or other like occurrences. We will help you with a recommendation.
2. Rental agreement: You will need to sign our standard Rental Agreement and Liability Waiver electronically via DocuSign for your endorsement which will supersede all other agreements.
3. Satisfaction: We like to speak to our guests in-person on the phone before we book the villa–but that is often not possible due to HomeAway’s new ruling about blocking contact information until booking. So please ask detailed questions in your inquiry.
4. Rentals falling on or around Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years may higher and not reflected in your HomeAway automated online quotation.
5. Minimum stays: Our guests usually rent 7+ nights. Yet, 10-14 nights are the most relaxing–prorated per/night rental rates apply. Shorter stays of 5-6 nights are also available but carry a moderate short stay surcharge of $250.
6. We ask our guests to keep the noise level low after 8 PM as we are in a quiet, rural residential community where sounds carry on the wind. The natural night sounds are magical.
Thank you for your understanding. You will absolutely LOVE your stay.