MoonHip is a cool Dominican Republic Beach Vacation rental. Two bedrooms with Private Baths. It also features a modern comfortable sofa that can be extended as a third bed. Not a rollout, this is cool. So a 5th person could stay. $249/night + tax
Perfect Detailing | Simple & Boutique | HD Projector
The owner is a professional building contractor so everything will be just perfect. No shoes allowed inside though, please. Also, the apartment features a High Definition projector that will give you a movie screening room experience. It’s awesome. Like Hollywood.
Affordable Luxury. And attention to detail. Lounge on your veranda overlooking the pool or pop down to the snack bar if you don’t feel like cooking in this Chef’s kitchen. Whether it is a romantic getaway or a family vacation, you will find everything you could ever want for peaceful enjoyment.
Beautiful Gardens| Private Veranda
MoonHip is on the 2nd floor with a beautiful private veranda. Every morning a sunrise you won’t believe. Click to see a short video of this BRAND new and ultra-luxurious rental property and remarkable 16-unit complex. Boutique and Petite. Built by developers with an eye for superior guest experiences. Take a ride in your glass elevator to the enormous pool for a morning swim.
Great Local Restaurants | Dominican or International
A short walk from your apartment you can enjoy great Local Restaurants. Breakfast with great homemade bread, egg sandwiches, and fantastic pastries and cookies. All homemade. Their cappuccino is also first-class. Or, a short walk will bring you to a food courtyard where local residents gather to enjoy great international foods, drinks, music, and friendly chatter. Visitors from around the world are always welcome. The town of Cabarete nearby also has a great variety of restaurants to choose from.
Dominican Republic Excursions | Wide Array | Never Bored
Loads of amenities and excursions are available. We can stock your refrigerator and liquor cabinet to your order prior to your arrival. We can arrange private airport pickup that lets you sit at the bar while your bags are collected and brought through customs for you. In-room private massage, daily turn-down services, and more can be arranged for reasonable prices.
From the people you know and trust. Welcome to MoonArtisan Your new Caribbean Boutique “home away from home.”
Dominican Vacation Rental | Singles, 1-2 Couples or Families
Quality Construction, a gated community, special amenities, guest convenience, and super friendly staff. This is a perfect place for Singles, 1-2 Couples, or small families. Enjoy the beauty of the Encuentro Area of the Dominican Republic on the Northeast Coast of the Island.
1. Taxes: The Hotel Taxes here are 18%
2. Travel Insurance: We highly recommend Trip Cancellation Insurance for any unexpected problems such as family emergencies or rare severe weather-related problems. We cannot be held responsible for refunds to these or other like occurrences. We will help you with a recommendation.
3. Rental Agreement: You must sign our standard rental agreement and liability waiver. Once you book, we will send you our standard terms and conditions via DocuSign for your endorsement. We require your name, physical address, email, and phone number.
4. Satisfaction: We like to speak to our guests in person on the phone before we book Mooncottage. This is often not possible due to wholesalers’ rules and regulations. Therefore, if for any reason you are not comfortable with anything once we DO speak on the phone, we will do our utmost to find a solution. Please note that our Rental Agreement and Liability Waiver will supersede any prior agreements if your reservation was made through a wholesaler or travel agent.
5. Our most happy guests unusually stay for 7-14 nights, 4-5 night stays are available with an additional short-stay surcharge of $250.
6. You will have access to the entire apartment for yourself.
7. We recommend professional drivers. And not to rent a car. We have many to choose from.
8. Rentals falling on or around Thanksgiving,(+10% ) Christmas, and New Year (+15%) may not be reflected in your automated online quotation.
9. We will answer all questions via text on any wholesaler’s message portal and respect them as our partners. Still, we really like to speak to our guests personally on the phone before they book to ensure they understand everything about the villa, the locale, and the D.R. in general. After booking, we work closely with our guests to ensure a flawless vacation and help you with general information.
10. Yet, I am the only Brian Vandenbroucke in the United States, so I am easy to find. M-o-o-n-co-t-t-a-g-e