Villas de Lujo | Private Luxury Beach Villa | Large Groups | Dominican Republic
Welcome to Villas de Lujo |All-inclusive Beach Villa
Villas de Lujo Private Luxury Beach Resort is perfect for large groups in the Dominican Republic. Our amazing property combines the exclusivity and privacy of a large villa with the amenities and comforts of an exclusive resort. Located just a 2-minute walk to a secluded beach, 5 min. drive from bars and restaurants in the town of Sosua, and about 15 mins drive from the Puerto Plata International Airport. This superb property is designed and built to give our guests a spot where they can both celebrate and unwind. $2495/night + tax (property only) + All-inclusive charges seen below additional.
Vacation Rental Pricing | Everything Included
Our Vacation Rental Pricing is for the whole villa. 16 Bedrooms. (22 Beds) All-inclusive charges are $150/per person/night. 3 Gourmet Meals per day plus unlimited libations. (open bar) Full-time staff and daily housekeeping.
Dominican Republic Vacation Beach| Events or Groups
When your group books Villas de Lujo, you will enjoy absolute privacy. It is your resort, your people, your piece of paradise. Visitors are welcome. Maximum occupancy 2 guests per bedroom, for a total of 44 guests in 22 bedrooms. Wedding receptions and other Events require permission and may be subject to an additional fee.
Vacation Rental Details | Bedrooms
Vacation Rental Details are always important. Villas de Lujo all with A/C, Fan, Safe, and Closet. All are distributed in 12 fully equipped apartments. 18 have a King bed, 2 with a Queen bed each, and 2 with a Twin size Bunk bed each. 16 complete bathrooms in total. Within the 12 apartments, we have four basic layouts, one, two, and three bedrooms. All apartments feature a private balcony overlooking the pool, and a living/dining area, equipped with AC, a mini-fridge & a flat-screen smart TV, with Netflix. Six of the apartments have direct access to the pool.
Common Areas | Bar | Dining
A large outdoor pool, with chairs, towels, and two outdoor showers.
THE BAR: Full-size bar fully equipped and stocked, with an included bartender, comfy seating, and portable Bluetooth speaker.
THE HUT: This is where guests eat and lounge. Located right next to the bar, the hut has seating for up to 44 people, but can also be used to watch your favorite sports games or movies with a projector and retractable screen. There you will also enjoy the pool table. A drinking water dispenser is also available.
THE KITCHEN: Our professional state-of-the-art commercial kitchen can easily cater to your every need.
Wi-Fi Details | Security | Electricity
WIFI: We know how important it is these days to stay connected. There is HIGH BANDWIDTH – HIGH-SPEED WIFI throughout the property.
SECURITY/ ELECTRICITY: 24/7 security and a backup generator that powers the entire facility including the Airconditioning if needed.
*Puerto Plata (POP) is our closest airport. Airport transfers at STI or SDQ carry an additional service fee. Special Wedding decorations, amenities, or some premium brand liquors and wines carry an additional fee. We can help you find a wedding planner here if you like or have them call us and we’ll make sure whatever you want is here waiting.*Puerto Plata (POP) is our closest airport. Airport transfers at STI or SDQ carry an additional service fee. Special Wedding decorations, amenities, or some premium brand liquors and wines carry an additional fee. We can help you find a wedding planner here if you like or have them call us and we’ll make sure whatever you want is here waiting. Resort, reunion, vacation.
1. Taxes: The Hotel Taxes here are 18%
2. Travel Insurance: We highly recommend Trip Cancellation Insurance for any unexpected problems such as family emergencies or rare severe weather-related problems. We cannot be held responsible for refunds to these or other like occurrences. We will help you with a recommendation.
3. Rental Agreement: You must sign our standard rental agreement and liability waiver. Once you book, we will send you our standard terms and conditions via DocuSign for your endorsement. We will require your name, physical address, email, and phone number.
4. Satisfaction: We like to speak to our guests in person on the phone before we book Mooncottage. This is often not possible due to wholesalers’ rules and regulations. Therefore, if for any reason you are not comfortable with anything once we DO speak on the phone, we will do our utmost to find a solution. Please note that our Rental Agreement and Liability Waiver will supersede any prior agreements if your reservation was made through a wholesaler or travel agent.
5. Our most happy guests unusually stay for 4-7 nights. Shorter stays are available with an additional short-stay surcharge of $500.
6. You will have access to the entire facility for yourself.
7. We recommend professional drivers. And not to rent a car. We have many to choose from.
8. Rentals falling on or around Thanksgiving,(+10% ) Christmas, and New Year (+15%) may not be reflected in your automated online quotation.
9. We will answer all questions via text on any wholesaler’s message portal and respect them as our partners. Still, we really like to speak to our guests personally on the phone before they book to ensure they understand everything about the villa, the locale, and the D.R. in general. After booking, we work closely with our guests to ensure a flawless vacation and help you with general information.
10. Yet, I am the only Brian Vandenbroucke in the United States, so I am easy to find. *M-o-o-n-co-t-t-a-g-e*