Moonswept | St John Luxury Villa Rental
1-2 BR | St John Luxury Villa Rental – So Close to the Stars
Moonswept is a sublime St John Luxury Villa Rental that sits majestically on top of Calabash Boom Mountain and is one of Coral Bay’s most astounding vacation villa getaways. Uniquely situated with ‘Planetarium-like’ views of the stars at night. And, views of the entire verdant Virgin Island chain of islands by day or night. 2 matching air-conditioned bedrooms at opposite ends of the villa provide for maximum privacy. Sleeps 6. Click for RATES details. See our Video Tour
COVID 19 Statement. Staying safe on vacation is easier at our Private Villas & Beach Resorts. Each accommodation is safely situated on private property for your friends or family’s exclusive enjoyment. Our carefully trained staff is routinely tested and apply the highest standards of caution and cleanliness. We use EPA-registered disinfectants to wipe down all surface areas and the same disinfectants are available for your use. We’re a family-owned business since 2005, and nothing is more important to us than the safety, peace of mind, and happiness of our guests. In these challenging times, we’re here for you. Book with us soon. You deserve it!
Close to St John’s Best Beaches
This lovely location is on the quiet side of St John known as Coral Bay and is easily accessible to all of St John’s 15+ amazing beaches. Yet, you might just want to remain up at Moonswept all day long sipping a cool Rum and Coke near its heated pool. Enjoy the magnificent Moonrises, Sunrises, and Sunsets here with a panoramic view in all directions—even upward! Moonswept was named one of the Top 5 New Caribbean Villas of 2008 by Caribbean Way Canada Magazine.
Caribbean Luxury Villa – Locally Owned & Managed
This lovely St John Luxury Villa Rental is one-of-a-kind because Moonswept’s owners are professional musicians. Their experiences around the world in the music world have influenced the Moonswept vibe to be friendly and appealing to all of the senses. The Coral Bay neighborhood is local, as is the management. So you will always have assistance close by with live-in caretakers as well as fresh groceries at Calabash Boom Market at the bottom of the hill. The driveway entrance is very flat making it wheelchair accessible or available for those who cannot climb stairs.
Coral Bay Villa Rental – Picturesque Perfect
Moonswept is a picturesque St John Luxury Villa Rental retreat, high above the turquoise waters of the Caribbean with its scattering of islands, splendid in the morning sun and magical in the moonlight. Moonswept is a spacious getaway as far from the madding crowd as one could be, with the luxury of a villa and the serenity and natural beauty of an enchanted island. When you enter the front door the high vaulted ceiling is a grand dome over the kitchen area, not unlike the sky itself. You’re inside, but you’re not cramped. Almost immediately you are called toward the Great Room by the most spectacular view of the sea through huge windows that give a sweeping vista of your surroundings. You’ll want to stop and experience this moment fully. Many of our guests have remarked that the photographs on the website don’t begin to evoke the feeling that comes with being at Moonswept.
Chef’s Kitchen and All Amenities
The kitchen is fully equipped with all of the modern conveniences. There are two equal-sized bedrooms, each with a large screen TV, two spacious bathrooms, laundry facilities, a large screen TV in the Great Room sitting area, a wine cooler and Wi-Fi throughout the house. If you feel like eating indoors, you can sit at the great Basque-style dining table in the center of the villa and watch the moods of the sea and sky changing moment to moment.
Best Caribbean Weddings | Dream Wedding Reception Venue
Moonswept is also one of the best Caribbean Wedding Reception Destinations with enough room for 25-30 people. Combine some of our other Mooncottages St John Villa Rentals, all within walking distance – Villa Solemare, Mooncottage, Astral Ridge and the Teahouse Treehouse and you have a total of 12 bedrooms including exotic love nests for the bride and groom and plenty of space for friends and family. Then, spend your relaxing week mingling and lounging on the grounds at all of these luxury Caribbean villas with family and friends. Just ask us how.
Please come and be our honored guests.
1. Travel Insurance: We highly recommend Trip Interruption Insurance for any unexpected issues like family emergencies or rare severe weather. We cannot be held responsible for refunds of any kind due to these or other like occurrences. We will help you with a recommendation.
2. Rental Agreement: You will need to sign our standard Rental Agreement and Liability Waiver electronically via DocuSign for your endorsement which will supersede all other agreements.
3. Satisfaction: We like to speak to our guests in-person on the phone before we book the villa–but that is often not possible due to HomeAway’s new ruling about blocking contact information until booking. So please ask detailed questions in your inquiry.
4. Rentals falling on or around Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years may higher and not reflected in your HomeAway automated online quotation.
5. Minimum stays: Our guests usually rent 7+ nights. Yet, 10-14 nights are the most relaxing–prorated per/night rental rates apply. Shorter stays of 5-6 nights are also available but carry a moderate short stay surcharge of $250.
6. We ask our guests to keep the noise level low after 8 PM as we are in a quiet, rural residential community where sounds carry on the wind. The natural night sounds are magical.
Thank you for your understanding. You will absolutely LOVE your stay.