Playa Encantadore Cinco | Luxury Villa Vacation Beach Rental | Dominican Republic
Playa Encantadore Cinco|All-inclusive Mini Beach Resort
Welcome to Playa Encantadore Cinco. A luxury villa vacation beach rental in the Dominican Republic. Five (5) amazing Private bedrooms. Steps from the beach. A luxury and enchanting mini-resort. We are an all-inclusive property. 3 gourmet meals a day. Unlimited libations. (Open bar) $1500/night + tax (property only) + all inclusive charges seen below.
All-inclusive Details | Playa Encantadore Cinco
The details about all-inclusive at playa Encantadore Cinco are pretty simple. We have a full-time staff and gourmet food designed to your taste. 3 Meals/Day and Unlimited Libations (Open Bar) are $150/day/per person in addition to your lodging cost.
Playa Encantadore Cinco| Best Dominican Republic Vacations
They are meant to be felt. And the Dominican Republic has the best opportunity to meet and mingle with many different cultures. Playa Encantadore Cinco has the power to evoke emotion, spark thought, offer perspective, and inspire conversation. We believe there’s a place beyond the norm. Where you can enjoy yourself in an entirely new, immersive, and engaging way. Vacationing in the way it was intended. Ours is a simple, yet extraordinary vision. To redefine the ultimate vacation, getaway. Through our luxurious oceanfront accommodations and our gracious staff, we’re opening a new world of possibilities. Reset your world. Guest friendly too.
Dominican Republic Excursions | Great & Varied
We can arrange a wide array of great excursions. Enjoy the 27 waterfalls hike or visit an immersive experience at the monkey jungle reserve. Try an ATV excursion or a river trip ending in a visit to a beachside restaurant with exquisite food at beach shack prices. Golf at some of the best courses in the Caribbean, some say the best in the world. Experience the island as it was when Christopher Columbus landed here in Hispaniola in 1492.
Deeply committed to making the impossible, POSSIBLE, and the unexpected. Real. Our staff here is warm and friendly. Reflecting the Dominican people in general. They are among the kindest people I have met in my 6 million miles of traveling the world.
Simple. Natural. And Fun.
1. Taxes: The Hotel Taxes here are 18%
2. Travel Insurance: We highly recommend Trip Cancellation Insurance for any unexpected problems such as family emergencies or rare severe weather-related problems. We cannot be held responsible for refunds to these or other like occurrences. We will help you with a recommendation.
3. Rental Agreement: You must sign our standard rental agreement and liability waiver. Once you book, we will send you our standard terms and conditions via DocuSign for your endorsement. We will require your name, physical address, email, and phone number.
4. Satisfaction: We like to speak to our guests in person on the phone before we book. This is often not possible due to wholesalers’ rules and regulations. Therefore, if for any reason you are not comfortable with anything once we DO speak on the phone, we will do our utmost to find a solution. Please note that our Rental Agreement and Liability Waiver will supersede any prior agreements if your reservation was made through a wholesaler or travel agent.
5. Our most happy guests unusually stay for 4-7 nights. Lesser stays are available with an additional short-stay surcharge of $500.
6. You will have access to the entire facility for yourself.
7. We recommend professional drivers. And not to rent a car. We have many to choose from.
8. Rentals falling on or around Thanksgiving,(+10% ) Christmas, and New Year (+15%) may not be reflected in your automated online quotation.
9. We will answer all questions via text on any wholesaler’s message portal and respect them as our partners. Still, we really like to speak to our guests personally on the phone before they book to ensure they understand everything about the villa, the locale, and the D.R. in general. After booking, we work closely with our guests to ensure a flawless vacation and help you with general information.
10. Yet, I am the only Brian Vandenbroucke in the United States, so I am easy to find. M-o-o-n-co-t-t-a-g-e