Teahouse Treehouse | St John Cottage Rentals
Best Caribbean Honeymoon Destinations
Teahouse Treehouse the most romantic of St John Cottage Rentals for lovers of all ages. Enjoy the natural peace and solitude of this elegant yet oh-so cleverly-designed rustic, yet elegant Caribbean Couples Getaway. The Teahouse Treehouse is a romantic St John Cottage rental that was handcrafted and built at tree level for astonishing ocean views and is one of the best vacation spots for couples. One of the most exotic destinations in Coral Bay recently rated the #4 best vacation spot in the world, it was artfully situated on a lush tropical hillside estate hidden into the dense trees for maximum privacy. You’ll love its simple, elegance surrounded by nature’s splendor and best of all, it has a great hot tub for 2 too!
St John Cottage Rental & Couples Getaway
How did this most romantic of St John Cottage Rentals get here in the first place you might ask? Well, many years ago, I lived in Japan and fell in love with their refined, yet simple rural structures made entirely of wood. It was here that I first learned how little space you really need to be really comfortable. So, I built this petite St John cottage rental with this concept in mind which has proven to be one of the best honeymoon destinations on St John. Just wait until you hear the gentle music of the night rain on the gracefully sloped cedar shake roof while you cuddle cozily together inside. Then wake up to another magical sunrise filtering through the trees with breakfast on the front veranda and a view that will literally knock your knickers off. This romantic honeymoon getaway was crafted by a local artisan and is one of the most unique and lovely of all St John cottage rentals.
St John Cottage Rentals for Lovers who Love Nature
The Teahouse Treehouse appeal is due in part to its natural surroundings and closeness with nature. Boasting spectacular sea views framed by the trees; because you are actually up in the trees. It’s gently curving natural stone stairway welcomes you up to its tranquil serenity. Hummingbirds and flowers flourish everywhere at eye level. One of the best honeymoon destinations in the Caribbean, it caters to romantic couples of any age who enjoy the beauty of nature. Oversized mahogany Shoji screen panel doors let light pass through by day and keep the rain out at night. Native hardwood floors, a magnificent queen size teak bed—designed to be equally comfortable for daytime lounging, an antique West Indian plantation chair, cabinet for clothes and a small writing desk. Everything you need … and less.
Romantic Caribbean Getaway | Teahouse Treehouse
The Teahouse Treehouse is a romantic Caribbean getaway featuring all the modern amenities you expect cleverly adapted into its rustic indoor/outdoor surroundings. The under-roof teak outdoor galley kitchen faces beautifully designed native stone walls with cascading plants and flora offering a rest from the breezes. The living area inside seamlessly blends the inside with the outside—that’s because 75% of the house can be opened up to the beauty of nature at your whim by merely sliding screen aside. So cool.
Private St John Villa Rentals | Couples
Walk down a short flight of stairs past an outdoor shower and you’ll reach the garden level and a European bath and hot tub for two. This bricked area features a graceful arching tropical flower garden, barbecue grill, and fabulous hot tub. Gaze at the stars or at each other all night or day on your Honeymoon or Anniversary Caribbean style. The Travertine stone full bath features luxury European fixtures. One of the most sublime romantic getaways just for you or with someone you love. Nestled in the trees for sublime privacy, this may be the perfect private St John Cottage Rentals to start penning “that novel” you have always been meaning to write. I’ve been working on this myself.
Wi-fi high-speed internet access … naturally.’
1. Travel Insurance: We highly recommend Trip Interruption Insurance for any unexpected issues like family emergencies or rare severe weather. We cannot be held responsible for refunds of any kind due to these or other like occurrences. We will help you with a recommendation.
2. Rental Agreement: You will need to sign our standard Rental Agreement and Liability Waiver electronically via DocuSign for your endorsement which will supersede all other agreements.
3. Satisfaction: We like to speak to our guests in-person on the phone before we book the villa–but that is often not possible due to HomeAway’s new ruling about blocking contact information until booking. So please ask detailed questions in your inquiry.
4. Rentals falling on or around Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years may higher and not reflected in your HomeAway automated online quotation.
5. Minimum stays: Our guests usually rent 7+ nights. Yet, 10-14 nights are the most relaxing–prorated per/night rental rates apply. Shorter stays of 5-6 nights are also available but carry a moderate short stay surcharge of $250.
6. We ask our guests to keep the noise level low after 8 PM as we are in a quiet, rural residential community where sounds carry on the wind. The natural night sounds are magical.
Thank you for your understanding. You will absolutely LOVE your stay.